Local marketing is very important for any kind of local business. You need to outrank your competition online.
Local marketing is a marketing strategy that targets consumers and customers within a certain radius of the physical location(s) of a business. You can attract new customers with local advertising on social, display, and video.
What is Your Local Advertising Strategy?
Not having one, a digital one will leave you behind your competition.
Local Marketing Examples That Work.
Here are 5 Local Marketing Ideas You Can Start Today.
1. Create a Google My Business Profile – GMB is a free tool that lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. That includes adding your business name, location, and hours; monitoring and replying to customer reviews; adding photos; learning where and how people are searching for you, and more. Google ranks Business Profiles according to their relevancy to the search term and overall quality.
2. Send Locally-Focused Emails – Email is an effective way to keep in touch with past customers and gain new ones, especially for local businesses. Sending flyers to specific neighborhoods lets potential buyers know that your available and is ready to be of service. Targeting neighborhoods with your flyer gives you a way to attract local business
3. Join Your Local Chamber of Commerce – Membership brings credibility to your business. · Increase your visibility in the community. There are plenty of benefits of joining a chamber of commerce. But perhaps the biggest one is how it changes your business in the eyes of consumers.
4. Run Targeted Google and Facebook Ads – When it comes to paid media, Google Ads and Facebook Ads are the biggest players in the market. If you’re just starting out, how can you know which is the best for your business’ needs? Google Ads are a great way to find new customers. Facebook Ads are a great way to help customers find you.
5. Promote Your Latest Customer Reviews on Facebook – We already know our customers want to read reviews. The key is to make these customer reviews more accessible, and a great way to do this is by incorporating them into your advertising. By leveraging Facebook advertising you can quickly spread brand awareness and show off your stellar local reputation.
The idea with all these local marketing ideas is that you are able to cut through the noise and stand out from your competitors.
Free GMB Report – Optimize Your GMB Listing
Follow GBN on Facebook for tips, discounts, and specials. Click Here
We have 4.8/5 stars on Google reviews. Read our reviews
GBN is based out of Matteson, IL. But we service companies all across the United States.
We will be glad to help.