Affordable pricing for Shopify website design is possible
So, you’ve concluded that Shopify is the best platform for your online store. What’s next?
Shopify has a ton of ready-made and economical layouts, but does that imply they’ll help your store succeed?
You want your store to stand out from the crowd, so employing the same template design as dozens or hundreds of other businesses isn’t ideal.
If nothing else, taking a peek at Shopify’s array of available readymade templates can serve as inspiration for individuals wishing to dip their toes into the Shopify waters. A custom Shopify website design is necessary for established Shopify companies looking for a new design to increase performance and be more “on brand.”
Is your website designed by Shopify?
Shopify does not provide bespoke website design services; instead, you must choose from their store’s templates, acquire a Shopify template from a third-party, or pay a professional web design studio to create a custom theme for your Shopify store.
While Shopify has several great readymade theme designs, the majority of established Shopify companies choose a custom-designed theme that is tailored to their brand aesthetics and online goals.
Pricing for Shopify Website Design
Most agencies will charge between $500 and $1,000 for simple ala carte Shopify graphics or banner production for basic Shopify web design services. While you might be able to locate an up-and-coming agency for $500 to $2,000 to design your entire Shopify store, you usually get what you pay for. For a custom Shopify store, the most reputable Shopify design services would charge between $5,000 and $20,000.
The majority of our Shopify website design projects at GBN Web Development cost between $2,000 and $5,000, with more complex projects costing $50,000 or more.
Inherently, Shopify website designs follow a range of different page templates. Separate product pages, category pages, blog pages, and other pages are required for basic Shopify eCommerce sites. Some Shopify store owners may choose to create a single product page for all of their products, or they may prefer custom-designed product pages for their most significant pages. The number of distinct page designs and bespoke functionality required beyond Shopify’s built-in features (for example, connections with a custom ERP or CRM) can quickly drive up the cost of a professionally designed and created Shopify site.
Shopify Website Marketing & Ranking On Google
Shopify’s website templates come in a range of styles. Separate pages for product pages, category pages, blog pages, and so on are required for basic Shopify eCommerce sites. Some Shopify store owners may choose to create a single product page for all of their products, while others may prefer custom-designed product pages for their most significant pages. In general, the number of unique page designs and bespoke functionality required beyond Shopify’s built-in features (for example, interfaces with a custom ERP or CRM) can quickly drive up the price of a professionally designed and created Shopify site.
The following are the costs of creating a Shopify website:
- Subscription to Shopify on a monthly basis: “Basic” costs $29.99 per month, while “Advanced Shopify” costs $299.99 per month.)
- Theme/Template: Shopify provides a number of inexpensive options as well as some free basic templates/themes. There were 72 templates available in Shopify’s theme store at the time of publishing this article, eight of which were free.
- Custom Shopify Website Design: If you want to go the extra mile, a custom Shopify website design can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000, depending on the scope of the project and the number of various page types that need to be built.
- Additional Development Requirements: If you require additional functionality or development work, the cost of your Shopify web design job will quickly rise. However, planning ahead of time to accomplish the required functionality can save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
- Shopify Digital Marketing: You must promote your Shopify store in order to attract customers. To keep digital marketing services such as SEO, expect to pay a reputable agency several thousand dollars each month. We offer all of these associated Shopify services under one roof as a full-service web design, development, and digital marketing agency, including web design and Shopify-specific SEO campaigns.
Request a Free Quote for a Shopify Website
Our team will offer you a full Shopify scope, cost estimate, and project timetable, as well as answer questions and make ideas. We’re excited to talk about your project with you.